Our Trip to Puerto Rico by Gianna

We started off by a little call to go to Puerto Rico for a little fun and ministry with some other missionary families. We got there after a long day flying into San Juan. Well, a few days later, we helped one of the missionary families clean their church and other things. Then, we went to stay with the other missionaries in Aguada. Every Sunday we would make 90 egg sandwiches and juice and go to the corner and read the Gospel in Spanish. One Sunday was Easter! The day before, we filled little crosses with chocolate eggs and papers that said (well, I‘m not so good at Spanish, so…it might have said), “Jesus loves you and died for you,” or something like that. We gave these out to people and sang to them in Spanish.  On Easter we also had an egg hunt. We also cleaned a poor man's house and got all the trash out.  A few times we played soccer, and some of us made popsicles!  I really miss being there and hope to go back someday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless,

Gianna



This is me and my friend on a "Desert Day"  We were reading our bibles and enjoying the beach.



This is me with my Easter eggs.  I got all my eggs first (people hid them easy because I am the  youngest)




This is us on Easter, too, singing at people's houses.



Most nights my family was in charge of dinner (including on Easter).





This is my drawing of the man smiling when we cleaned up his house and set up his new chair.





This is us at night doing praise and worship in the outdoor chapel




It was great spending my 7th birthday with my family and other missionaries















Popular Posts