Remembering Our Trip to General Cepeda, Mexico by Gianna

We started off by a call to go to General Cepeda, Mexico. Me and my Family were also very happy to spend Thanksgiving there! We had over 300 people come! It was AWESOME! Some of the time we did home visits. One of the women was basically blind so some of the missionaries bought her a Bible (large print). She told us she tried to read it but it was hard, so the next day one of the missionaries got her iPad and zoomed in a lot so the lady could read it. It was a miracle!!! THANK YOU, JESUS!!! We also did desert days. Some of the missionaries played soccer.  Oh yeah, and I forgot to tell you close to the mission house were BIG cement slides! Some of the kids took off their jackets and put their feet in their sleeves and slid down it like that. I think some of them even tried to walk down the slides. I have no idea what happened then to them. Thank you so much for reading this post. Hope you enjoyed it!!!

 

This is the woman I was talking about, the one who was blind


         

This is her reading the Bible on the missionary's iPad




This is me on a desert day




This is us on the cement slides


 

This is me and my friend at the airport coming home




This is us on the airplane (awake)



                                                      
This is us asleep on the airplane

Popular Posts