Our Comfort by Gianna

You might wonder what I am talking about: "Our Comfort." So, what this is, is a small (pocket size) notebook that you can write down your favorite Bible verses (or the ones that stand out to you most). Then, when you feel discouraged or sad or mad, pull this Comfort out of your pocket and start flipping to your favorite verses and find the Comfort you are looking for.

Thanks y'all for reading this post. Hope you like it.

In Christ, 

Gianna    


This is one of my favorites. I usually put it on Get well Soon Cards. 




Another one of my favorites



This is of course another one of my favorites. It talks about a light for our paths which reminds me that God will guide us through



This one talks about trusting God. It helps me when I feel down.






Popular Posts