My First Communion by Gianna


"This is my body, which will be given up for you. Do this in memory of me." And he did the same with the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which will be poured out for you." Luke 22:19-20

This last Tuesday I made my First Communion. It was a great idea because I got to have it early (instead of with a group of kids next April). I also got to receive on my tongue, and on my knees, and right now it is currently November 26, and I've received the Eucharist 4 times already! It felt good to have Jesus come into me! Also, Tyler got to do the music and sing, the boys served, Autumn read, and Fr. Reidy said the Mass. Some of my Protestant friends were there too, so that was a great way to tell them about the Eucharist. I'm thankful for all the people that could come, and for all the help and thoughtfulness.












Popular Posts