Synod Meeting 2022 by Gianna

In this blogpost I am going to talk about the meeting at our church a few weeks ago. It was called a synod.

At our church, we had lunch: sandwiches, chips, potato salad and cookies. Then we split up into different groups. I was with a nice guy - Mr. Nick. There were seven groups, so we each wen­­­­t into a group and talked about things that needed to be changed in the church.

I talked about having the Blood of Christ back in the church. I also talked about one of the church's small fairs (Harvest Home), and how we should make it more mission minded. A lot of people were surprised to hear me talk so much – that was before they knew I was homeschooled.

After the leader takes notes, they get sent to the Pope. I know Jesus probably wanted his church in shape, so that’s one of the reasons why we did the meeting, but not the only one.

Thank you for reading this blogpost. I hope you liked it.

God Bless,

Gianna

























Popular Posts